How To Find Us
From the East – When approaching Swansea we advise to stay on the M4 Motorway signposted to Carmarthen, and not to follow the signs to Swansea and Gower at earlier junctions (unless you know the area well).
From the West – stay on the M4 Motorway signposted to Swansea and exit at Junction 47.
- Leave the M4 Motorway at junction 47 signposted for A483 Swansea West and Services.
- Take A483 exit off the roundabout of Junction 47 (dual carriageway).
- At next roundabout turn RIGHT onto new road signposted A484 to Llanelli & Gower.
- At next (2nd) roundabout go straight on still following signposts to Llanelli & Gower.
- At next (3rd) roundabout turn LEFT onto B4296 signposted to Gowerton & Gower.
- Pass under a low bridge.
- At traffic lights turn RIGHT onto B4295 signposted to Penclawdd & Gower.
- Pass straight through Penclawdd (3 miles) and straight on to Llanrhidian (4 miles).
- Pass straight through Llanrhidian and follow signs to Llangennith.
- Pass straight through Old Walls (1 mile), after the Greyhound pub take a left fork.
- Burry Green is a further 1 mile. After a double bend and a dip into the valley fork right.
- Burry Court, Burry Longhouse and Burry Cottage are now on the RIGHT, 100 metres past the ‘Burry Green’ sign and just as you emerge from the lane and onto the village green.
- Pull into the driveway before the main house (Burry Court) and through the
double wooden gates to guests parking area. Burry Longhouse is then on the left, and Burry Cottage is on the right.
Burry Cottage Availability
Burry Longhouse Availability